It is difficult to find jam that does not contain high fructose corn syrup. The good news is that it is super easy to make so you don't need to shell out money for an organic version.
To make it, you'll need this product:
Ball Instant Pectin
I started with this recipe for Strawberry/Blackberry Jam:
However, I didn't want to include strawberries, so I just used blackberries. Also, I only had 2 8oz jam containers so I decided to make a very small batch. If you prefer very thick jam, you might want to drain the blackberries a bit after mashing. Blackberries do not have as much pulp as some other fruits like strawberries, so the jam will not be as thick. I personally like it thin, it spreads easier and I can just put a very light layer on bread.
1.25 cups crushed Blackberries
1.5 Tablespoons Ball Instant Pectin
1/2 cup sugar
1. Mash the fruit using a potato masher.
2. Mix the pectin and sugar in a separate bowl.
3. Combine the fruit, pectin, and sugar and stir well.
4. Distribute into whatever you are using to store the jam. Let sit 30 minutes.
5. Can be put in the fridge for three weeks or the freezer for a year.