I did some looking around, and here are some products that may interest you:
1. As you might expect, vitamins galore! Since some vitamins have milk or nut derivatives, there is sure to be some completely allergen-free vitamins within their inventory.
2. Yummy Earth Lolipops and Gummy Bears. Makes a nice treat for kids who otherwise cannot have many popular candies since they are free of most allergens. Click here to visit Yummy Earth’s website to view more info on their ingredients.
3. Brands like Badger, (including sunblock), Dr. Bronners, Tom’s of Maine
Some of their products include ingredients lists, others do not. I won't buy unless I can see the ingredients list, so sometimes that involves visiting other websites with more detailed product information lists.
On The Natural website, there is also a code for 5% off your first order, NEW1. There's no guarantees that you can use this along with your voucher, but it is worth a shot!
The Fine Print:
- Limit 1 per customer
- Promotional value ($30) expires on Jul 29, 2012; original purchase value ($15) never expires
- e-Gift Card may apply to shipping if cart total is less than $30
- May not be combined with other promotion codes or previously acquired e-Gift Cards
- $4.95 standard shipping on orders at TheNaturalOnline.com; free shipping on orders over $75
- Full value of e-Gift Card must be redeemed in 1 order only
- e-Gift Cards are not returnable or redeemable for cash.